Royal Blue and Red Graduation Cords from GraduationProduct1
|Qty Discount||Price Each|
There are two Royal Blue and one Red Cords, twisted together to make one. Royal blue and red are bold colors that represent many honor societies and universities. For example, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Society, Colorado State University, University of West Georgia use blue and red.
Send Email To Friend Request Quote
Royal Blue & Red Intertwined Graduation Honor Cords have
- Two Colors Braided in the Cord
- You can choose Two assorted colors
- Multiple colors to choose from
- Length: Standard length, each graduation cord is 60 inch in length from end to end
- Large 4-inch bulb tassels at each end of each cord
- This Braided Honor Cords is the ideal item for honor recognition for your graduation
- Thickness: 3/8 inch. These are not the thin and cheap 1/4-inch diameter cords other companies are selling.
- Rich In Color
- Quantity Discount Pricing
- GraduationProduct1.com Branded
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
Customer Reviews on "Royal Blue and Red Graduation Cords from GraduationProduct1"
Rated 4.50/5 based on 2 customer reviews