Return / Exchange Policy
Collaborate Everything Under The Sun For Graduates!
If you can't find the answer that you are looking for, feel free to pick up the phone and call our customer support/sales line at 818-638-7272
Return / Exchange Policy
- Upon receiving your graduation products please unpack with care making sure no damage is done to the packaging or merchandise.
- We temporarily cannot resell returned stoles and cords due to COVID-19, so returns are discontinued temporarily.
- Original shipping costs from the original orders are non-refundable. Return shipping to us for returns must be paid by the customer. All Merchandise need to be returned back ( Freight Paid) at India address. Neha Exports, 61/11 Ramjas Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005. India.
- All returns/exchanges will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Please email email@example.com for further information on returns/exchanges as well as attaining an RMA number.
- Please do not delay as it will result in a rejection of your return.
- Registered return shipping of products which are returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- Above does not apply to any Custom made items like graduation stoles, etc.. which are Non-Returnable.
- GraduationProduct.com will not be responsible if Shipment Delays/ pilferage due to Shipping Company/ Customs negligence in transit, no return will be applicable.
- If they were to be returned, it could only be for a store credit at this time which, yes, could be applied toward an exchange, after deducting restocking fee.
Dear Valued Customers:
Yes, we are open and shipping orders during COVID19. We are adhering to CDC guidelines for distancing and sanitation.
PLEASE NOTE: To safeguard our employees and customers, we are not accepting any returns or exchanges due to the coronavirus. If you are not sure about your graduation needs, please wait to place your order and measure correctly. There are no exceptions to this return policy.
Please stay healthy and safe!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orders with a status of "Processing" cannot be canceled (Check Your Order Status). When the status changes from Processing to Shipped, it means that your order has left GraduationProduct1 distribution facility and is on the way to you. Tracking numbers and other information is available after the order is shipped. To contact our Returns Department, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered once it has left our facility. If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
- RMA number written on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- Your original invoice which was sent to you with your RMA written on it.
- Detailed contact information as well as letting us know if you would like an exchange, credit or replacement. Include copy of original invoice.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered. If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return shipping.
If you have any questions, Please contact our returns/refund department at email@example.com