Red , Black and Hunter Green Intertwined Graduation Honor Cord
|Qty Discount||Price Each|
Red , Black and Hunter Green Honor Cords for Graduation. Red honor cords are wearied by the The National Art Honor Society was established in 1978 in the United States by the National Art Education Association for high school students grades 10-12, for "the purpose of inspiring and recognizing those students who have shown an outstanding ability in art" from the National Art Honor Society website.
Send Email To Friend Request Quote
Red , Black and Hunter Green Braided Honor Cords have
- Three Colors Braided in the Cord
- You are able to choose Three different colors
- Multiple colors to choose from
- Length: Standard length, Each graduation cord is 60 inch in length from end to end
- Large 4 inch bulb tassels at each end of each cord
- This Braided Honor Cords/ Intertwined graduation Cords is the ideal item for honor recognition for your graduation
- Thickness: Approximately 3/8 inch. These are not the thin and cheap 1/4 inch diameter cords other companies are selling.
- Rich In Color
- Quantity Discount Pricing
- GraduationProduct1.com Branded
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
Customer Reviews on "Red , Black and Hunter Green Intertwined Graduation Honor Cord"
Rated 4.45/5 based on 11 customer reviews