The University of Texas at El Paso orange Graduation Stole
After placing your order, we will contact you to finalize your stole artwork. We will need confirmation before anything is manufactured.
No logo artwork?Not a problem! After you place your order our team of designers will work with you to craft a beautiful stole.
The University of Texas at El Paso Orange Graduation Stole Ordering Process: Select Stole color from Dropdown box and Enter thread color of lettering and personalization text or Greek letters. You can also email us your design later with your order number at email@example.com. No Setup Charge.
Send Email To Friend Request Quote
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) orange graduation stole is a beautiful and traditional way to show your pride in your alma mater. The stole is made of high-quality satin and features the UTEP logo embroidered in white thread. It is the perfect way to complete your graduation regalia and show your support for the Miners.
- Made of high quality Orange bridal satin
- Arrow pointed edges
- Shape made to fit for all body types
- Each side is 32" long and 5.25" wide
- Fully lined throughout
- This Orange Graduation Stole is the ideal item for honor recognition for your graduation
- Start customizing your graduation stole. Pick your color of stole from drop down box, and then write down embroidery color what you want embroidered (such as "Class of 2015" and your Organizations name in special instruction box. You can also Email us images and other details.
Customer Reviews on "The University of Texas at El Paso orange Graduation Stole"
Rated 4.45/5 based on 11 customer reviews